Thursday, April 22, 2010

Treasure Chest Thursday - 04/22/10

I found this photo in one of the scrapbooks my brother gave me.  I believe this photo was taken at the 50th wedding anniversary of my grandparents Parrish Elmer TUCKER and Juretta Bell STEPHENS.  This is the only photo I have found so far that includes almost all of their children that were alive at the time.  Starting in the front row:
Viola Pearl TUCKER
Parrish Elmer TUCKER
Juretta Bell STEPHENS
Violet Valjean TUCKER
Back row:
Viletha TUCKER
Velvert Lee TUCKER
Vola Ermon TUCKER
Vester Eulon TUCKER
The only one missing from the photo is Virgil Delmer TUCKER.

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful photograph. Interesting that all the children's names begin with the letter V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love old photos - AND old scrapbooks! And relatives that give them to us! :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy,
    I used to tease my Dad that Grandma and Grandpa started making up names!
    Karen,
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good observation, Nancy, I wonder why they are all begining with V, Alice? Sorry if you have already said.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know why they all started with a V. I should have included all the nicknames that they went by though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will have to find out why for sure now. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete