Saturday, April 10, 2010

52 Weeks To Better Genealogy - Challenge #15 - 4-10-10

The newest challenge from GeneaBloggers is to write a letter requesting information.  I just completed this challenge the other day so talk about timing!  Although my "letter" was actually an email that I sent I think it still counts.  My email went to the Pulaski County Historical Society in Somerset, KY.  I have been trying to prove that Joseph ROY is the son of Thomas ROY (Revolutionary War patriot).  I have also been looking for more information on my STEPHENS line.  I sent my check off for copies of the records that they found so far and I have asked them to keep looking.  I am making a genealogy research trip to Kentucky in June and can't wait! 

1 comment:

  1. Now write on in another lanquage to another country, a church requesting info. Use family search.org as a guide for the letter.

    ReplyDelete